A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, C Boyko wrote:

> Oh, I meant Daun. For God's sakes don't tell Dennis...he's sleeping on the
> couch.

Right.  Now I'm even more confused.  Did honey take on a new meaning while
you were off on your trip?  Or was that "hon" that I was thinking of?

> >And I guess that means it's over for us then?  Obviously you're higher
> >maintenance than I originally thought.
>
> What can I say. You stood me up yesterday, and then there were my
> grandmother's words ringing in my ears, regarding men - no politicians,
> ministers or farmers. But I guess a farmer with a second income might be
> okay. (Missed ya yesterday BTW, I had a bunch of CDs for ya.)

Yeah, but a farmer with a serious VW affliction is probably one to run
away from, second income or no.  I did stand you up though, and I
aplogize.  I was going to send flowers, but dug up some old Mk1 bits I had
in the barn to send instead.  Don't mind the rodent droppings, I didn't
geta chance to dust 'em off first.

> Also, I did all that lusting after Brett's to no good end, you know I have a
> real weak spot for white 16Vs. (Carrots DID look good in my driveway though)

She only looked good there because she fit in with all the rusted diesels
that were scattered about the place with reckless abandon.

> Cathy

|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |
|    http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd       |