A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, C Boyko wrote:

> Well, I may as well be the one to tell you, since my honey is on the
                                                       ^^^^^

Uh oh.  That can't be good.  What'd he do?

> road.You may have noticed I've been to Cincy a few times lately... Daun and
> I had lots of time to talk when he stayed over last night, and we've decided
> he's flying back here, and we'll pile some clothes into my new red Passat,
> and head for Vegas. Yep, we're eloping.

I don't think you can really call it eloping, can you?  Well, maybe Daun
can.  But for you, it's just running off with some young buck.

And I guess that means it's over for us then?  Obviously you're higher
maintenance than I originally thought.

Drew