A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

Well, I may as well be the one to tell you, since my honey is on the
road.You may have noticed I've been to Cincy a few times lately... Daun and
I had lots of time to talk when he stayed over last night, and we've decided
he's flying back here, and we'll pile some clothes into my new red Passat,
and head for Vegas. Yep, we're eloping.

Now back to your regularily scheduled car yapping...

(did ya miss me?)
Cathy

Oh, BTW, some of that IS true...you figure out what parts...