german translation needed!

Using Systran 4.0 I got the following translation. Please let me know
if this is better then Bablefish.

-Marc

'81 Gorgeous Green Mk1 VW Scirocco, just bought it last night!
'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged VW Scirocco @ 235K miles *SOLD 8/10/03*
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
    in Heliodongr?n (Citron Green) took European Delivery in May 2002,
    state-side delivery on July 19, 2002, currently at 37,600 miles

------Translated Message------ Messages 1-10 from thread NEXT 5 Jump
ton [ end to OF thread ] Message 1 in thread From: Remco Meeder
(rmeeder@gmx.net) Subject: Gulf II tempomat

View this article only Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto DATE:
2003-01-28 05:33:42 PST

Hello,

Before some meet I here in demand whether someone a Tempomat inserted
has in a gulf II. Ingo brown one wrote which it more
geschwindigheitsgeber of a MFA inserted, the VAG workshop stated now
an original more geschwindigheitsgeber does not function. VAG
maintains that more completter

change on MFA instruments is necessary.

Ingo, is real it one plug n play installation of the MFA giver?
Becomes

that function?

thanks,

Remco

Message 2 in thread

From: Ingo brown one (ingo.braune@web.de)

Subject: RH: Gulf II tempomat

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-01-28 10:06:50 PST

Remco Meeder wrote:

hello,

before some meet I here in demand whether someone a Tempomat inserted

has in a gulf II.

**** ****** wrote

Ask no complete names in posting. The next time better up

posting in the old thread, so long is that answers not yet

ago.

which it more geschwindigheitsgeber of a MFA

inserted,

I inserted a used, of whom someone said to me, it

"is from a MFA Kombiinstrument".

the VAG workshop maintains now an original

more geschwindigheitsgeber does not function. VAG maintains that more
completter

change on MFA instruments is necessary.

as said, there are two:

for vehicles with MFA:

321,907,345 B   resounding givers for MFA/Geschwindigkeitsregelanlage
approx..

30EUR

- whether one needs a MFA there, around a signal I cannot get

exclude with absolute security.

and that

321,907,344     inductive pickups for speed control governor
approx..

20EUR

for Tempomat=Geschwindigkeitsregelanlage for vehicles _ without _ MFA,
that

in any case must funtionieren.

Ingo, is real it one plug n play installation of the MFA giver?
Becomes

that function?

One had to only bolt that on, which I had damal used, and

put in, which that was cannot I not with security say, but

the cheaper goes to in any case.

Greeting, Ingo

Message 3 in thread

From: Remco Meeder (rmeeder@gmx.net)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-01-28 22:41:36 PST

"Ingo brown one" < ingo.braune@web.de > wrote into message

Remco Meeder wrote:

hello,

before some meet I here in demand whether someone a Tempomat inserted

has in a gulf II.

**** ****** wrote

request no complete names in posting. The next time better up

posting in the old thread, so long is that answers not yet

ago.

Entschueldigung.

as said, there are two:

for vehicles with MFA:

321,907,345 B   resounding givers for MFA/Geschwindigkeitsregelanlage
approx..

30EUR

- whether one needs a MFA there, around a signal to get I cannot

exclude > with absolute security.

and that

321,907,344     inductive pickups for speed control governor
approx..

20EUR

for Tempomat=Geschwindigkeitsregelanlage for vehicles _ without _ MFA,
that

in any case must funtionieren.

Ingo, is real it one plug n play installation of the MFA giver?
Becomes

that function?

one had to only bolt that on, which I had damal used, and

put in >, which that was cannot I not with security say, but

the cheaper goes to in any case.

Where had you installed vacuum the servo?

Thanks

Remco

Message 4 in thread

From: Chris Haaser (ungelesen.in.die.tonne@ihrcheckts.net)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-01-29 02:23:23 PST

* quoting Ingo brown one < ingo.braune@web.de >:

Remco Meeder wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

**** ****** wrote

request no complete names in posting.

Ask? Why not?

And why do you make it then exactly the same?

--

"as it with an overview or data base would be over schlampige or

incapable Web designers?" - "it gives on http://www.google.de. You
must only above

something write in, down come then the case examples."

[ Christian Luetgens in de.etc.fahrzeug.auto ]

Message 5 in thread

From: Gerald Oppen (Gerald.Oppen@web.de)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-01-28 10:53:47 PST

Remco Meeder wrote:

, the VAG workshop inserted stated now an original

more geschwindigheitsgeber does not function. VAG maintains that more
completter

change on MFA instruments is necessary.

Ingo, is real it one plug n play installation of the MFA giver?
Becomes

that function?

Thus if it concerns to you only the cooling fan speed monitoring unit:

I have at that time in the Golf2 Diesel - simple equipment - simple
one

Giver as original Erstzteil gekauft(ca.50DM) and in the Tacho

eingeklipst/geschraubt. The gEschwindigkeitssignal lay then to

Car radio plug on.

Building simply times your Tacho out and schau after whether it at the
Tacho in the back

a connection for the giver gives.

Gerald

Message 6 in thread

From: Joerg Schwender (nospam.jschnws@gmx.de)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-01-28 11:53:35 PST

Remco Meeder wrote:

Ingo brown one wrote which it more geschwindigheitsgeber of a MFA

, the VAG workshop inserted stated now an original

more geschwindigheitsgeber does not function. VAG maintains that more
completter

change on MFA instruments is necessary.

Still another combination instrument of a 8?r Polo C lies about thus
here, there

is not times a clock in it. Is even there the designation of location
for that

Cooling fan speed monitoring unit intended. The giver becomes also for
Gala

needed and it gave certainly also in vehicles without MFA. The hole

to the Tacho by the way is with an easily herausbrechbarem part

locked. On the back from the combination instrument is a kind

Plate foil. Apart from the designation of location is a piece, which
with the giver

one connects, if one has the giver sees one how. The part becomes also

two screws fixed, best directly with VAG along-order.

Tschues,

Joerg

--

My email is so and not differently valid!

Message 7 in thread

From: Novel contactor (passat@t online.de)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-01-28 11:55:04 PST

Remco Meeder wrote:

hello,

before some meet I here in demand whether someone a Tempomat inserted

has in a gulf II.

Ingo brown one wrote which it more geschwindigheitsgeber of a MFA

, the VAG workshop inserted stated now an original

more geschwindigheitsgeber does not function. VAG maintains that more
completter

change on MFA instruments is necessary.

Ingo, is real it one plug n play installation of the MFA giver?
Becomes

that function?

The VAG workshop maintains Bloedsinn (rather often happens, the people

at the spare part bar usually little notion and the masters could

often only after manual repair, along-think apparent is in

Workshops a little in demand).

There is an inductive pickup, that became according to standard with
Tempomat

blocked and can be re-tooled completely problem-free: Simply in the
back to

Tacho a prepunched piece of plastics rausbrechen and the giver there

clean-screw. The giver has 2 connections, one comes at mass, that

other one at the Tempomaten.

If you want to re-tool possibly times navigation etc., then I became
that

Resounding givers take, as it was blocked with the MFA. With that

Inductive pickups do not function very many Navi devices, but

the Tempomat functions also thereby.

Installation of the resounding giver goes exactly the same, however it
becomes at that

Leader director/conductor of the instrument attached. The signal for
the Tempomaten

one must measure then a contact of the plug of the instrument (is

on the leader foil proximity of plugs marks accordingly).

Greetings

Novel

Message 8 in thread

From: Remco Meeder (Rmeeder@gmx.net)

Subject: Gulf II Tempomat

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-02-13 23:29:39 PST

Resounds,

I have myself one tempomant bought for my 2'er gulf.

I bought, there the original geschwindigheits giver of VOLKSWAGEN

are available 2 models, I the cheapest bought, that has 2

anschlussen, is to go to one to tempomat the computer and the other
one??? that is

those asks
 knows someone here like that thing to be on closed is?

thank you!

remco

Message 9 in thread

From: Remco Meeder (Rmeeder@gmx.net)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-03-12 02:47:53 PST

Hello,

Know someone here which the attitudes for the original inductive
pickups

by VOLKSWAGEN for the gulf II are. Part number is: 321,907,344.

I have that thing and also one tempomat also functioned however I

wants gladly to know which the attitudes are (e.g. 5000, 6000, 8000 or

10000 ppm).

Thank you!

Remco

Message 10 in thread

From: Novel contactor (passat@t online.de)

View this article only

Newsgroup: de.etc.fahrzeug.auto

DATE: 2003-03-12 04:01:11 PST

Remco Meeder wrote:

hello,

know someone here which the attitudes for the original inductive
pickups

of VOLKSWAGEN for the gulf II are. Part number is: 321,907,344.

I have that thing and also one tempomat also functioned however I

wants gladly to know which the attitudes are (e.g. 5000, 6000, 8000 or

10000 ppm).

No notion.

With the original Tempomaten, which is blocked ex factory, nothing
leaves itself

adjust.

Greetings

Novel