running problems

That was the first thing I thought.  I set the timing, and it still ran poorly.  I even tried advancing or retarding the timing, but it didn't change anything either.  Tonight or tomorrow ( I have to work today), I'm going to replace the spark plugs and then make a rig to test the injector out put.  I guess when I pull the plugs, I'll be able to tell if one of the injectors is not working correctly.