need part #

Not meaning to offend Patrick, but that picture is actually a 1.6L
Diesel/TD block - note the oil squirters?

The blockoff plate seen at (9) is the diesel blockoff plate.

Reference JEG 86:1:03:3-00 - you'll note that it's the same picture, but
the 1.8 block is the bottom one, the 1.6D/TD is the top one.

There's no indication of a gasket on the 1.8, although there is a hole in
the picture.

Drew