From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 2:32 AM
Subject: need part #

> I need the part number for a gasket (ETKA part number that is). Ok, let me
try to describe it.... Above and to the left of the oil filter/sender unit
is the fuel control pressure regulator or something like that. It has 2 fuel
lines going into it and connects to the block. I need the seal that is
inbetween that and the block, I believe it's where the block-off plate would
go. This is for an 84 mk2 8v, JH engine. Hopefully you know what I'm talking
about as I need to call a stealership tommorrow to make sure they have it.
Also, is it pronounced E.T.K.A. or ET (like let without the 'L') KA?