need part #

I need the part number for a gasket (ETKA part number that is). Ok, let me try to describe it.... Above and to the left of the oil filter/sender unit is the fuel control pressure regulator or something like that. It has 2 fuel lines going into it and connects to the block. I need the seal that is inbetween that and the block, I believe it's where the block-off plate would go. This is for an 84 mk2 8v, JH engine. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about as I need to call a stealership tommorrow to make sure they have it. Also, is it pronounced E.T.K.A. or ET (like let without the 'L') KA?

TIA,
Dan