wolfsburg or not wolfsburg

Dream on, Tex...  The 711 has another meaning (may indicate another
grouping of options - sunroof and power windows, for example.)  The thing
that interests me is the absence of a 706 code on my Wolfie - but then,
one can't trust ETKA implicitly, especially when dealing with 20 year old
data.

I'd be interested in knowing what Jim Jarret's 84 Wolfsburg has for codes
- Jim?

84 Wolfies are listed (in ETKA) as having rear (big) spoiler, sports
steering wheel, MFA, 13" alloys, and power mirrors, along with sports
cloth seats.  In addition, they all appear to have colour coded bumpers
and mirrors.

In addition to that, mine has sunroof, heated (power) mirrors, power
windows, but no AC/power steering.  Oh yeah, it also had a 65 A alternator
(619.)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |