wolfsburg or not wolfsburg

well in fact could it be your car is not a wolfie
either ? (grin) and was just made to look the part ?
I mean all I would need at this point is a big spoiler
and MFA install to make it a wolfie :)

--- Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/misc/vw-options.htm