wolfsburg or not wolfsburg

Do you have access to the VIN for that car?  I'd be curious to know for
sure what year it is.

The cloth sports seats with black/white stripes were, AFAIK, only
available on 84 Wolfies.  These seats are leatherette bolsters with
cloth centres - very nice but the cloth does not stand up.  Door cards
had matching striping.  MFA was part of the 84 Wolfie package, but not
the 85 Wolfie package (which had A/C and power steering.)  The 84 MFA is a
bit weird as it has the mode selector switch as a long knob sticking right
out of the cluster, instead of being on the stalk like 85+

Drew

|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |
|    http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd       |