Pics of the body defects on my Scirocco, how bad is it?

I have done Carfax during the free trial last year.
It had a junk title from New York.  I forgot to
mention it.  The problem is the date the junk title
was issued was the same date of the title of transfer
from when my uncle owned the car.  He told me, he did
get in an accident which I think was from the rear,
but he did not report it and repaired it from his own
pocket.  I believe there was some sort of front damage
before as there are screw holding the front bumper
cover and it does not look straight.
--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net>

=====
-Andrew Wong