16v vs. 8v Alt-A/C-P/S bracket

Figures, the day after I try to sign of fthe list, my car needs help.

Almost every bolt that holds my 16v alt-a/c-p/s bracket to the engine are broken, a couple broken in the bracket itself, others in the block.

Unfortunately I have access to NO 16v's here, but a few 8v's are at my uncles junkyard (a scirocco, a jetta and a fox). Are the brackets the same or close enough to the same to interchange them? I HAVE to fix this before Friday, as I am leaving at the end of the week for school. I would prefer putting on good parts than reinstalling the bad.

If anyone can help, please email me ASAP. Thanks.

Joshua
(scirocco-l won't let me leave!) ;)