  From: Sal Guzzo
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 12:43 PM
  Subject: Serpetine Belts

  After fixing one problem, I managed to get myself into another with the rocco.  The fan on the alt.
  decided that it wanted to go on a vacation so it flew away.  I replaced it but I was wondering if I can
  convert the 16V (I'm thinking it should be the same for a 8V) to a serpentine belt system?  Is it a
  better system?  Has anyone done it and point my to which parts I would need to seek?

  TIA

  Sal Guzzo

  - Fear is your only god.