paint, and how long to get it scrapped : was Argh need clear euro turn signal.

cathy I agree with the new paint theory.. get new paint drive from MOntreal
texas (I was there at the time) and wife wants to go to south texas to visit
family, drive down, and as we get on the road to leave to go home, first
thing I do as I am pulling into the gaz stop, "Lisa, dont let the door swing
there is a cement pillar right there, open it slowly please and spare my
paint... I get out, by the time I get around the car to reach for the gaz
cap.. BONG! resondes... Yep she just let it go.. into the steel corner of
that cement block.....

I should of made her walk from s.texas to dallas with a ankle-hobble, while
attched to the rear bumper as I cruize at 70mph...

Man I was pissed....the dents are still on the car....now I got a alternator
dent coming upwards from inside th hood outwards, and last weekend someone
move the jack around the car and the bolt that holds the shaft parts (2 part
handle) gave me a nice 3" key cut into the driver side door.

I give up... I will probably spray paint my car bumper black with cans in
the near future... fsk it too much work to maintain this paint job... waste
of money... I think I shoudl do the "rust look" no I can't do that I live in
Texas.. damn!