[Re: argh. need clear euro turn signal...,]

Leave it as is. Then next time, park the car near a cliff. It is evil. Te=
ll
the insurance company you tried to talk it out of it, but it jumped anywa=
y.
You have gone way beyond headache status with this one Michael. WAY beyon=
d.
(and that is so typical eh, just get new paint and smunch, that sucks!)
Cathy  1987 2L Scirocco "the 'not-so-bad-a headache as Micheal's' silver
headache"

"Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> thanks, i appreciate that. really.  i hooked it up to see if i could. i=
 was

> going to disable it, but have had other problems to deal with...
> =

> =

> -Michael Abatzis
> Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
> 1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders: =

> www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
> 1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...
> =

> =

> =

> =

> >From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
> >To: abatzis2@hotmail.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >Subject: Re: argh. need clear euro turn signal...,
> >Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:02:50 +0000
> >
> >Remote start on a manual? What were you thinking?
> >
> >BTB, I have a hot deal on a bridge here in NY. I gotta get rid of it. =
Think

> >of the tolls man!
> >

> >Julie Macfarlane
> >Menlo Park Research & Development
> >Internet Application Developer
> >www.menloparkrandd.com
> >www.montgomeryweb.org
> >Amsterdam NY
> >

> >>From: "Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com>
> >>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >>Subject: argh. need clear euro turn signal...,
> >>Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:45:26 +0000
> >>
> >>so my roommate decides it will be a good idea to pick up my keys and =
hit =

> >>the "remote start" button--while my car is in gear, no brake on, in t=
he =

> >>driveway. needless to say it ended up hitting the side of the house. =
i've

> >>been meaning to find a way to disable that since i realized this coul=
d =

> >>happen after i installed my alarm a few weeks ago. anyway, the paint =
is =

 =

> >>signal. this is, of course, 3 weeks after my car got a complete paint=
 job.

> >>  luckily, that looks to be the extent of the damage.  now i'm in nee=
d of

> >>a driver's side euro clear turn signal asap. if anyone can source som=
e new

> >>ones, i'll consider that also. this sucks. i swear to god, this stuff=
 only