in case you didnt catch it on the vortex...

>How'ed
the Megasquirt tuning go? What size injectors are you running? (chuckle)
>Sweet job, man. :^)

sorry i should have addressed both messages in one post.  anyway tuning, as
always with megasquirt, is going very well.  we have a few minor things to
work out, but once you have the wide band hooked up it really doesnt take
long to get it dialed in.  we cant really do full throttle tuning without
the dyno, just cause i'd like to make sure its perfect.  as far as injectors
go we're running mopar 52#'ers.. heh plenty big enough

sean