PacNW Members...

Hey Jason,

Tim Ebling (from the first cruise) and I talked about having another one
seeing as we both have running roccos at the moment.  Probably wouldn't
happen until later in the summer, but who knows.  In the event that we
end up doing one, it will surely make the list, and the MSN scirocco
list as well.

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79 Sciroco
Brazil Brown Metallic 79 Scirocco