16v ft. brakes & wtb a l/p bracket

My front plate is attached with one of the mounting screws for the 16v
airdam. It works, but with the US bumpers you can't read it until you are
kneeling 6 feet in front of the car with your head crooked sideways and
down.

I don't care about cops or fleeing pedestrians seeing my plate number,
it's just that mounting the plate on the front of the bumper is pretty
unsightly. That, and the car came with the plate mounted that way when I
bought it.

-Toby