in case you didnt catch it on the vortex...

Hey Scott: read the page man! It is an S4
intercooler...

M question is: it says you used MSD 6AL /and/ the 16v
knock-sensing ignition. I thought the MSD was a
stand-alone ignition, no? Why both? Sorry, I missed
most of the previous Megasquirt conversaion, if it was
covered there. "Go search" is a valid response. :)

Neal

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net>