From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of sean porter
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 3:06 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: in case you didnt catch it on the vortex...

hey just wanted to let everybody know we got jung's '83 2.0L 8v turbo up and
running last night.  feels really good, took it out for a while with the
wideband 02 and got the car pretty much tuned running around 10psi.  pretty
damned fast we'll have to see what happens on the dyno... i might get owned.

anyway here are some pics and a few specs on the motor.
www.fullschub.com/jung

peace
sean
2.0L xflow 8vt