switching from cis to cis-e

    I find it hard to understand why anyone would switch from CIS to a more
complicated system unless they were going to try to run massive HP. CIS is
simple and elegant and if you aren't planning on running more than 150 HP
CIS should handle the fueling without a whimper.
Brian Decker
1979 Scirocco, Audi 10 to 1 compression engine, CIS and points