Calling out to our graphics vdubers

I have a vectorized version (dwg, dxf) of the "Team Scirocco" Snake. As well
as a semi compleated version of upright striking snake (similar to the
"don't tread on me" flag), as well as a old local club insignia which is the
greatful dead-head with a VW Logo in it, as well as a rendition of the
"Air-wolf" insignia (a wolf wearing a sheep skin). I doodle this stuff all
the time in generating a logo idea for the back glass.

Elijah
86 16v