rims for racing autocross?

--0-763470089-1051574092=:59011

Alright I got a donation of used racing rubbers but they are 185-13'"and I have no 13" rims, so I was wondering what would be a good rim to "
race with? I only have 14 and 15" rims at home, and I was consering getting mayb bassetts? or Philips motor sport - Aero wheels.. anyone have idea on theses wheel? links to both belowseries 30 or 31 http://www.webkrafts.com/pms/aero.htmlor basetts Legend Mini 13" http://www.bassettwheel.com/legends_mini.html
--0-763470089-1051574092=:59011

<DIV>Alright I got a donation of used racing rubbers but they are 185-13'"</DIV>
<DIV>and I have no 13" rims, so I was wondering what would be a good rim to "<BR>race with? I only have 14 and 15" rims at home, and I was consering getting mayb bassetts? or Philips motor sport - Aero wheels..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyone have idea on theses wheel?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>links to both below</DIV>
<DIV>series 30 or 31 <A href="http://www.webkrafts.com/pms/aero.html";>http://www.webkrafts.com/pms/aero.html</A></DIV>
<DIV>or </DIV>