Anyone got pics of euro bumper install/tow hook hole fill?

I couldn't remember the bolt sizes needed, but I'm sure some of the guys here can remember.  Anyway, here's a little tech write up with a few pics. http://home.epix.net/~rhock99/tech_euro.htm  There's not much to it.  If you want more pics of them installed, let me know.