Another smashed Scirocco :( - pics and plea for help

My friend Sean (some of you met him at Cincy last year) got into an accident the other
night.  He was rearended, and sent sailing into the car in front of him.  The guy who hit
him was drunk out of his face - and also ended up being someone we know.  So to make a
long story short(er), the guy agreed to pay for all the damages without the cops or
insurance being involved.

Pics here:  (BTW, 85 8V, w/ original mars red paint)

<http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/bc/maardak/lst?.dir=/Sean%27s+smashed+Scirocco&.view=t>

So, here's where you guys come in...  Does anyone have a set of euro bumpers for sale?
Alternately, anyone going to Cincy that would offer to have a new set drop shipped to
their place and bring them along to Cincy?  It'd save Sean a bunch of cash in
shipping/duty/taxes by avoiding the whole border BS (we're in Canada)...  It would be a
nice tech procedure to do at Cincy too...

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S
81 S