84 Jetta **2 Door** FS Cheap!!! Southern NY

I have posted this before ....but I really need to get rid of this.  Located
in Elmira, NY.....between Corning + Binghamton

84 Jetta(not a GLI)....1.7l motor that froze and died....not really sure
what is wrong with it but it will not run.

Like I said it is a 2 door  the body has surface rust but nothing really
bad....the drivers door hinge is tweaked and shuts really hard, but the door
itself has been replaced.

I have dreamed of putting in a new motor but no money and little time has
prevented it.    I have been looking at this thing in my garage since Jan
02.  Just that fact shows that I like the car enough not to donate it to the
wrecker for a deduction.  I want the car to live on but my kids need to put
their bikes somewhere and my cool new jogging stroller needs a home too!!

On another note my 85 Scirocco, in the other bay of the garage, may soon be
tearing up a homemade dirt track in my friends field..........permanently.
I hope that pans out!!!!!!

Other useless car fact.....after we named my son it was pointed out to me
that both of my children have "car" names

Alexas........A lexus
Cooper........No need to explain that one

I guess someone will have to point out that I must not be VW enough....but
these were coincidences.  I promise to name my next *pet* not child after a
VW!!

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems