Cold start problem resolved

Well. Its been a year. The cold start problem never went away. I just jury
rigged a switch to the cold start injector to start the car.

Did you know that the cold start injector and the thermo time switch use the
same connector type?
Did you also know that one is blk/gn&wh (CS)? where as the other is
gn&wh/rd&blk (TS)?

Not that I just plugged them in where I thought the colors would look best.
But in the wrong place your cold start will not work! Wow.

Also, if, when you get a car, and the DS indicator does not work? Check to
see if the PO actually cut & taped off the wire. Why? God knows.

Now I have cold start AND a DS indicator. This is going to be a good day  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com