MK1 Headlight Problem

Well. I have a problem with the '79.

The pass. side head lights do not work anymore.  They used to work fine.

Then one day I noticed the low beam would go on and off. Then it went out
completely (drive side still works).

Couple days later the high beam on the pass. side also stopped working.

I figured it was simply a bad head light, bought a couple and plugged them
in.  No good.  Still no light on the pass side.

I checked the voltage of both high and low ccts and they read 12.6 volts at
the plugs.  When I plug in a head light, they drop to 0.2V.  Unplug the
light and I get 12+ volts again.

Any suggestions?

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project - running, just needs tuning :)
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - Restore in progress...
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage