Shawn Meze and the progress of Victor Jr. on it's path Eastward....

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:20:55 -0700 (PDT) Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>
writes:
> Thanks to Ken Weidmann, Mike and Kim VanAmburgh, and mostly Shawn
> Meze.
>
> What a list.
>
> Ron

Yeah, that will be the last time I do a stunt like that. Im really glad I
helped you out Ron but... man, thats a hell of a a haul. I got even worse
fuel economy comming home, had a 20mph head wind from Oklahoma to
Arizona. It cost WAY more than what it cost to drive out there! Yeah,
next time I think its just as expensive to have it shipped and most
important... MUCH EASIER.

Im glad I did it but more glad im home.

Can you say GREULING?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
NEW---> 82 Topless Scirocco!
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!