mechanic has stolen my 'rocco(really long rant)

Patrick:

Get your arse into a car, *right now*, with your brother, neighbor, father, uncle, whomever; drive
to your mechanics or wherever YOUR car might be, get into it and drive it home.  You CAN'T steal
something that's YOURS.  You paid for the work, you now know the car runs, GO GET IT. Period, end
of sentence, no more to the story.

That would SERIOUSLY piss me off.  I can feel my anger building as I key this in.

And get better friends.  Preferably ones that don't deal or use drugs.

Ron