mechanic has stolen my 'rocco(really long rant)

If your friends can't understand that thier favorite mechanic possibly stole
_YOUR_ car then they obviously really don't care much about you even after 8
yrs. I think if everythign was explained in detail to them that they would
be pretty understanding to the situation. I would be.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)