wiring problem in my fuel system

Here is the run down of the problem I'm having.  I recently installed
digifant 1 into my car.  I had to go thought a lot of crap but I got it
installed.  with it installed the car ran lean all the time.  so I took
the digifant 1 system out and installed my CIS-E system back into my car.
 From what I can see everything is hooked up correctly.  When I tried to
unloose the ground strap on the intake manifold to put the ground wires
to it the whole bolt and strap turned so I took off one of the other
bolts on the intake manifold and installed the ground wires.  When I go
to turn the ignition on nothing happens.  No fuel pump kick on, nothing.
the starter does turn when I put the ignition in the start position.  I
took a wire and ran it from the red/yellow fuel pump wire to the battery
and the fuel pump kicked right on.  so its not the pumps.  I have a
Bentley manual and I know how to do engine repair but I know nothing
about wiring.  for my digifant 1 wiring problem I ended up paying someone
to fix it.  well currently he is out of town so he can't come over and
help and I live in Baltimore city MD so they clean the streets and if its
on there when they clean it I get a ticket.  Can someone give me please
help me out before I'm forced to tow it to a dealership and have to pay
out the ass for the problem.  I has a ground strap problem before when I
installed my tranny and I had to tow it to a dealership and was charged
$350 and all they did was replace a ground strap.  if I'm forced to repay
it I'm be forced to sell my car.