Shifter linkage help...

There is a small bolt at the end os the selector rod. Loosen this bolt and
rotate the rod clock wise about one spline.
The correct spacing can be measured under the shifter ball. There is a strip
of metal that runs from front to back about 4" long. The shifter has a
finger that meets that strip. It should be about 1/2'from this when the car
is in neutral.

Best I can do with out looking at the Bentley's.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com