To those doing a G60 brake setup...

Hey, all.  I wasn't quite sure how else to address this...  A few months
back, I made a deal with a lister to swap my G60 brake adapters for his
10.1" setup.  Since that time, my band had gone on tour, and I forgot to
disable my list messages.  Because of the flooded inbox, hotmail deleted all
my saved messages, including this person's contact info.  I sent him the
adapters in good faith, because they were to put on his daily driver, and he
wanted to minimize downtime.

WELL...  It's been two or three months at least now, and I've heard nothing
from him, and received no 10.1" brakes.

PLEASE respond to this.  I have no other way of contacting you.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i