Shawn Meze and the progress of Victor Jr. on it's path Eastward....

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C30A91.E82D89A0

From: Ron Pieper

<Anyhow, my point being...a guy I've never met checks out the car and sen=
ds me photos, the PO
drives it to SD to the home of another guy I've never met, who holds it f=
or nearly two months and
then tows it halfway across the US of A to the house of yet another guy I=
've never met, who'll
hold it for me 'til I get there prolly next week.  All for a little gas m=
oney.

Thanks to Ken Weidmann, Mike and Kim VanAmburgh, and mostly Shawn Meze.

What a list.

Seems like I remember a couple of guys in Ohio that I'd never met,helping=
 me out a couple of years ago by checking a car out and sending pics:) I =
bought that car with out seeing in person. Yeah this list is great
 Hope yours treats you as good as mine has treated me
Bob

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C30A91.E82D89A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5=
px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">=
 <DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; COLOR: black"><B>Fr=
om:</B> Ron Pieper</DIV> <P><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial></FONT></STRONG>&n=
bsp;</P> <P>&lt;Anyhow, my point being...a guy I've never met checks out =
the car and sends me photos, the PO<BR>drives it to SD to the home of ano=
ther guy I've never met, who holds it for nearly two months and<BR>then t=
ows it halfway across the US of A to the house of yet another guy I've ne=
ver met, who'll<BR>hold it for me 'til I get there prolly next week.&nbsp=
; All for a little gas money.<BR><BR>Thanks to Ken Weidmann, Mike and Kim=
 VanAmburgh, and mostly Shawn Meze.<BR><BR>What a list.<BR><BR>Ron&gt;<BR=
><BR>Seems like I remember a couple of&nbsp;guys in Ohio that I'd never m=
et,helping me out a couple of years ago by checking a car out and sending=
 pics:)&nbsp;I bought that car with out seeing in person. Yeah this list =
is great<BR>&nbsp;Hope yours treats you as good as mine has treated me<BR=