[Re: Mr Murphy and me,rambling, delete if you like]

Oh I been there did that (test drives), quite a few times actually...I ev=
en
sent the hubby out on one, he returned, and said "that is a very bad litt=
le
car". A code we use so it doesn't get any ideas to break again.

Oh, and THIS is news, the floor underneath it was clean and dry. Unheard =
of.
(but all is well, the Beetle's ailing)

As for learning, it's for life baby...

Heck, it's nearly dark, maybe I better go out to test those city lights
again...I even took it out to see "real cars" today, the kind with chutes=
,
hopefully they can squeeze my little bar project in. One of the only
advantages of living near Cayuga. Makes ya feel like yours is small potat=
oes
in that company. =

Cathy