[Re: Noise from tranny area]

I have a mystery noise in the bug at the moment, and was told that to rul=
e out
the tranny, get out on a open chunk of road till you hear the noise, drop=
 it
into neutral, and turn off the engine. If it's still there (my noise is),=
 then
you're looking at CVs, or outwards. If it goes away, well, I know a few g=
ood
tranny guys. GL. =

Cathy