slow car-how to test cis-e/ignition?

First, Rick is right.

Second, can you do the same trick on CIS-E as CIS?
-Pull all injectors and point into a jar
-remove air boot over metering plate
-jumper FP on
-lift plate with magnet (then watch them all spray!)
-then get scientific and measure flow one-at-a-time to see if they're all equal and within spec
per Bentley.

I haven't followed this thread, sorry if I'm repeating...does this help?

Ron