[TECH] Clutch assembly questions

1/ I am about to reassemble  a new clutch on the 2L block and I studied the
diagram and I have one question. between the Pressure plate and the clutch
release plate, in the Bentley Page 8-11 Fig. 5-1 (exploded view) they have a
circular plate that is used between the mounting PP bolts and the PP itself.
I don't have this part on my engine. I am going to assume this part is used
like a single washer for all bolts correct? guess Ill have to hit the dealer
for this part if it mandatory...

2/ the flywheel bolts... what damn size are they...?

3/ clutch pushrod in the Bentley  is told to be lubricated both ends with
multipurpose grease (they are talking simple Molyslip grease or do I need
Bearing high temp grease?