need beta testers (tie-rod relocation)

Big Mac wrote:
> Since we have to take the carriers off anyway. why not have the holes
> drilled out upside down and have them tapered by the machist with bigger
> diameter tie rod ends.

Well, that's more or less exactly what I've got planned. :^) The difference
is that there'll be no need to change to bigger tie-rod ends. Rather, I'm
having some steel bushings machined that will effectively reproduce the
stock taper 'cept it'll be from underneath. The bushings will be inserted
into drilled out holes in the arms and then you'll just flip the stock
tie-rods and bolt'm up. It'll look 100% stock except for the reverse
mounting.
--
Scott F. Williams
Team Director