HELP! Suspension Springs HELP!

Michael Abatzis wrote:

> i've got euros on mine too--william, post that pic you took after the
> install, if you're reading this...

Here are a couple of pics of mine that show ride height pretty well..
again this is Bilstein Sports + H&R Sports.

<http://www.deco.net/klc/dscn0152.jpg>
<http://www.deco.net/klc/dscn0157.jpg>

I *really* like this setup better than anything else I've sampled.  It
just seems to be the ultimate compromise - it's more than plenty
comfortable for daily-driver duty over any road surface, has plenty of
suspension travel, yet the car still corners flat as hell and handles
like stink.. and 65k miles after install, the Bilsteins show zero sign
of wear, which is typical for such "low" mileage...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA