vibration/shudder at 70 - possible alternatives (other than wheel balance?)

No Julie, this is no mythical Jackalope thing you see
on post cards. The Jack Rabbits in Texas are literally
the size of full grown Wallaby's, no kidding! They
seem to be in high numbers down in San Antonio were
Dale lives. The first time I saw one was at basic
training at Lackland Air Force Base there in San
Antonio, I could not belive it, never knew a rabbit
could get that big. We don't have them here in the DFW
area.