HELP! Suspension Springs HELP!

Chris D. Edwards wrote:
> I want a sport spring that will lower my car at least an
> 1.5" but want to retain a decent ride.

I dunno. Dropping an A1 chassis car 1.5" or more and keeping a comfy ride
seems like a conflict of interests. Slam it that far or farther and you'll
have less than an inch of suspension travel less. That means that you'll
have to run huge spring rates to keep the car from bottoming over bumps. Of
course, you could run soft springs and *let* it bottom out, but that hardly
seems like a wise way to go. Just keep that in mind.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut