[Good day today]

--0-506749467-1050987990=:26577

I have to teach the girlfriend how to drive stick on the rocc unless I can borrow my friend's older bimmer. Oh, that will be a rough day. I see a lotta ciggs being inhaled.... But, unless I want a break on the way to Cincy, it's gotta be done. Dan

Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:I've been doing the driver training thing too, my daughter has her beginner's.
She hasn't driven the Rocc yet, but it's tough for me to sit in the copilot's
chair. She's doing fine, and has no automatic to drive, we're starting her off
right eh? I suspect she'll stop referring to the Rocc as "that ugly thing"
once she does get to take it for a spin, Adam and I were just discussing that
this very evening.
cathy