[Good day today]

I've been doing the driver training thing too, my daughter has her beginn=
er's.
She hasn't driven the Rocc yet, but it's tough for me to sit in the copil=
ot's
chair. She's doing fine, and has no automatic to drive, we're starting he=
r off
right eh? I suspect she'll stop referring to the Rocc as "that ugly thing=
"
once she does get to take it for a spin, Adam and I were just discussing =
that
this very evening.
cathy  =

 =