(Ohio Gathering?)

Which large font?

I don't have that problem, just make sure that your mail reader will
deactivate any html message (incoming or outgoing), and problem solved.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

De la part dePatrick Bureau
> Envoye :	21 avril, 2003 22:37
> A :	J. Jones; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Objet :	Re: (Ohio Gathering?)
>
> DO YOU MIND NOT USING SUCH LARGE FONTS WE MAY BE OLD BUT WE ARE NOT BLIND!
> --- "J. Jones" <coolj30@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone tell me when and where this years Ohio Gathering is?
> I am not sure the event I am thinking of is even called the Ohio
Gathering,but I am pretty sure. I am asking about the event held somewhere
in Ohio in June I think it is.