E-test Failure...

Ok, I got my 86 8V to pass with no O2 Sensor by adjusting the fuel mixture
right beside the fuel distributor.. there's a little hole next to it, all u
have to do is get an allen key that will fit the little bolt inside of that
hole, and turn it counter-clockwise till it idles like crap, then take it
for e-test... My rocco was idling at 250 RPM and was popping like crazy cuz
it was leaned out to the max, but the test results speak for themselves.

ASM2525 TEST
HC ppm Limit=135 Score=1
CO% Limit=0.76 Score=0.00
NO ppm Limit=1553 Score=843

CURB IDLE
HC ppm Limit=300 Reading=55
CO%=1.50 Reading=0.00
NO ppm   N/A

This was on a car with no O2 sensor and pretty mild mods.... right after the
etest, I drove it down the street, pulled over and cranked the fuel flow
right back up :)  G'luck!

Jesse
The Scirocco Clan Man