Anybody know if this applies to a CIS MkI?

  There was one on either my '77 or '78 (both FI), or they both had it when I
picked them up. All I remember of it was seeing how clogged up it was that it
made a great addition to the trash can.
  Also, my coolant lines are whte with a green stripe, would those be a
performance upgrade from the gren hoses? :)

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - RIP-
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!

In a message dated 4/20/03 8:08:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,