Need opinions on rotors

i have the ATE powerslots on my car with mintex redbox pads. the slots seems
to eat away the pads b/c of how much brake dust i have on my rims. we will
see just how much when i get a chance to take them off. the slots seems to
be wearing pretty quick. the car does stop on a dime though. have been
tested!!! heheh. all in all i like the rotors and not the pads.